Last weekend, Jon's little sister Katherine, came to visit us - and when I say "us" I mean "the twins." The day Aunt Kay Kay was slated to arrive, wouldn't you know the little critters would come down with runny noses? So, for the majority of her visit they cried and cranked and yanked and screamed. Wasn't that fun, Aunt Kay Kay? Don't you want to come back? Huh? Huh? Do ya????
As it turns out, they both had ear infections, which explained a lot, like when my usually energetic boys stopped roaming the living room and suddently kept to themselves in the kitchen. Look at poor Jonah, he looks about "done-in" (name that movie).
And yes, I know there is a pile of unfolded laundry in the background. Just so you know, there will always be a pile of unfolded laundry in the background of my photos - you can count on it.
But since we went to the doctor and got the boys on some antibodics (which I confused 1 ml with 1 tsp on the first few doses - sorry boys), we are happy to report that things are lookin' up.
But since we went to the doctor and got the boys on some antibodics (which I confused 1 ml with 1 tsp on the first few doses - sorry boys), we are happy to report that things are lookin' up. Jonah is smiling once more...
And has hit the books once again...
And has hit the books once again...
And Zach is back to his usual activities - wrestling with the "dada." Ouch dada - that looks a little uncomfortable!
And the mom? Well, she's around here somewhere. A few friends commented that I'm never in any shots. Well, it's because when others handle the camera this is what happens.... (just kidding 'dada'!)
So come back soon Aunt Kay Kay! We promise not to wipe our runny noses on you on your next visit! We love you and miss you!
XOXOXOXXO
Zach & Jonah





2 comments:
oh, this one of my favorite posts! so funny and the pics are great. looks like you guys had a great time even though the twins were sickies! can't wait to see them at Thanksgiving. xoxoxo
What an endearing post...love it. And Jonah does look done-in in that pic...too adorable.
Post a Comment