Sunday, October 11, 2009

Books it is...

The boys love to read. As far as I can tell, it is the only good trait that they have inherited from me. But just as often as I find them sitting by themselves with a book in their lap, I find them doing this:

As soon as Jonathan sits on the rug, they bring him a book, put it in his hands, and promptly settle in his lap for a good story.

Sometimes there is a little jockeying for position. But mostly, they're content as can be, going through many books in their story setting.
Snuggling close together and laughing at dada's funny voices and animal growls.So books it is...until they are replaced by dirt bikes and video games.
Credits: Kristin Aagard's Trick or Treat Sampler





2 comments:

Jessica said...

We're big book people too! Ever go to Storytime at B&N, we should go sometime!

Rachael and Chris said...

What sweethearts!!! Delilah does the same thing...grabs a book, walks over, and plops in my lap. It's the best.
I love the way you scrapbook your photos, BTW. They look great.