Thursday, October 22, 2009

So Long Love!

Goodbye sweet morning,
You've been such a good friend to me the past 16 months, and I hate to see you go. I'll miss your quiet moments. I'll miss your offerings of coffee and solitude. Now that the boys have dropped their morning naps, I won't be seeing you around much anymore. But I won't have time to mourn you. Your presence will soon be replaced with Veggie Tales, story time, wrestling matches, and sticky hugs and kisses.


But please know, you've truly been the white space in my life. And so it is with a heavy heart that I bid you adieu!

Warmest Regards,
theMOM

Credits: Frame by PYSB "Jurassic" kit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?? Nap times are only temporary?? Is there a way I can hide this fact from Mabel? I just don't know how a mom could cope without the morning nap......tell me how it's done.

The boys' hair is absolutely beautiful! It looks really soft and thick (I bet their eyelashes are lush too)...is it me or does it seem the boys always end up with the lush lashes and locks?

Hope you're having a great day. Enjoy carving pumpkins this year, wish B and I could be there to re-live old times. We are trying to find a pumpkin big enough to fit Mabel in for a photo op., however, she is quite chunky and therefore, this hunt is proving to be quite challenging. ;)
Love, britt

Anonymous said...

Oh, that may be the saddest thing I've heard all day. So, so sorry! Well, at least you are no longer bound to the house in the mornings. Sorry, I know this is no consolation, I'm just trying to look on the bright side for you!
-Amanda