I've never wished to stop the clock. But this past weekend was the first time I wish I could have slowed time down a bit. Not for long, but just a little teensy weensy minute or two. The boys turned one this week and we celebrated by having a Fourth of July shabang at our house. We had all the good stuff - hot dogs, coke, cupcakes, and a five-minute parade (honestly, it was way too hot for it to last any longer).
Monday, July 6, 2009
Party Time!
Thank you to everyone who shared the day with us! All our family who came into town for it and all our friends who forfeited their holiday plans to play with us! The boys loved all their gifts - in fact, the boys spent their Monday naps talking to each other about their new treasures. I let them gap for a while before I had to put a stop to it. Thank you everyone for making the day so special!!!!!!
Here are some highlights below:
Credits: "Americana Mini Kit" by Heather Ann Designs.
Posted by The Deming Four at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What an awesome party, loved it!
What a perfect party! It looks like fun was had by all. Thanks for sharing the pics. Hug and kisses to the bday boys!
I love the pictures and can't believe it is over...our week together went by so fast, especially with 4 kids under three in the house. Thanks for having us and we miss you all so much.
Happy Birthday, sweet boys!!!! Seriously, we have to meet up SOON!!
sooo cute, and stylish! wish we were there, but love being here. love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment