The whirlwhind that is my nephew, Isaac, came to stay with us for a whole week prior to the boy's bday!
During that time, we learned the following:
1) You can in fact O.D. on teddy grahams.
2) You don't really need a nap to sustain a high octane energy level; and last,
3) You can watch the movie Cars in rapid succession without frying your brain.
We miss you I-man. Come back to play anytime!
Love,
Zach and Jonah
P.s. Watch out Chick! Kachow!
Credits: Triple Stamp Frame by Lindsey Jane, Car & tag by Ellie Lash "On the Move" kit, and curly string by Redju.





3 comments:
Thanks for the helpful tips. The I Man is coming to stay with us soon. Good thing I have the Car's movie already.....teddy grahams will be on the shopping list.
I don't know Lis, he was pretty mellow when Brie was reading Porky the Puppy to him.
Zach and Jonah, I miss you guys so much. I only have Baby Jude to entertain. San Antonio is so much more exciting than Paris. love, I-man
Post a Comment