Does any one else love etsy? All those handmade goodies for everyone to browse through? Since April I have been continually looking at Cinnamon Sticks Boutique. The Designer, Canela, makes beautiful hand stamped jewelry. I keep picking out my favorites and changing my mind on what I want to order. It is now nearly August and I haven't picked anything out yet! Head over to check it out, she is having a wonderful giveaway that lasts until Aug. 2!
Love,
Melissa
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Cinnamon Sticks Boutique
Posted by The Deming Four at 5:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I love Etsy, too! I'll have to check out cinnamon sticks boutique.
As for the silver shoes...spray paint! :)
Of course, Delilah just might make an exception for your boys b/c they're so handsome.
Shut Up...Cinnamon Sticks is too cute. I am now addicted to window shopping another Etsy boutique!
we lost, ugh!
Two Words...LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment