So, a while back I bought three rubber snakes at the Wal-mart. They were bound for a little boy who was having a birthday, but for some reason when it came time to part with them I just couldn't say goodbye. Good thing Mr. Scrooge took over that day because Jonah has officially adopted them as his own.
Hmmmm, snake or firetruck????

Well, snakes of course....like...duh!


These are so fun to whip!


And whip....
And whip some more....

Sorry mom, didn't mean to stick you in the eye...
Oh no I dropped my snakes!
Don't even think about it Zachy - or this will end very badly! 

Thank you very much - these snakes are mine.
Don't feel sorry for Zach though - he has trucks to play with....


and books to read...
wait...is Jonah going to give up the snake?
Zach looks a little scared... 
See Zach. You didn't have anything to worry about






1 comments:
I am laughing so hard! That's exactly what happened when I was in the jail..er, ah.."play yard" with them.
Thank heavens, I was not mortally wounded, but still lived to tell about it.
Grammy
Post a Comment