Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Silly Blogger!

So, I know just enough about computers and the like to get me into serious trouble. You know...I know just enough to really mess things up. Below are some pics that I am posting out of sheer frustration. I tried to make this really cute little post with them in Photoshop and then in uploading my cute little creation to blogger I realized how little I actually know.
I even did the unthinkable...messed with the html code...yes, I can hear you collective gasps. And yes...it turned out as badly as you were thinking - even after the wonderful and helpful Britt of Britt-ish Designs tried to give me some email tutorials on it. (Please visit her blog today if you haven't already - she has one of the cutest around!) So, you know what this means don't you??? The aforementioned task will get delegated to my super brillant engineer husband. But in the meantime - enjoy the pics via Picasa.
Ps - the thing is Zach's hand is treebark. Yes, it know it looks suspicious.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

HTML is always my hubbies area, ask him for the tutorial on cute blogs.

I love Brittish blog, in fact I'm making a verse card with her spring fling kit right now.

Oh and yes the boys are soooooooo cute!

bhmoore said...

The photos are adorable! I love the photos with Kozy...she looks less than amused.

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what you are talking about...shows you how much I know...ANYWAY, I don't know which cutie it is but that one face is hilarious. Needs to be on a card.