Monday, April 6, 2009

9 Months!

The boys are nine months - holy moley!
-each one weighs 19 lbs 8 0z
-each one is 29.5 inches tall!
-We're starting finger foods (although not too successfully)
-both boys are up on their knees
-Zach likes to try to give Daddy hi-fives
-Jonah likes to hold hands and say Mama lots (especially in protest of bedtime)

We took some photos for our Easter Cards after church on Sunday and came out with 3 pretty good ones - see the blog header. Although it took us three outfit changes and about 50 frames to get those! Be looking in the mail for our Easter Cards! They are coming to a mailbox near you!!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The boys are absolutely gorgeous (can you say that about boys)! I can't wait for my Easter card!

Question, is it normal for identical twins to weight and measure the exact same?

The Deming Four said...

I don't think so - it is just a weird thing in our case! :)

Rachael and Chris said...

Love the top pics and I can't wait for the Easter card. They are such cute little boys!!!

Anonymous said...

I got my Easter card yesterday. Thanks so much. What a treat for our fridge!
-Amanda W.