This weekend was a whirlwind! On Saturday, I helped give a baby shower in honor of my friend, Tamara. Instead of making a cake, I made these little cuties called cake balls, from the famous & fabulous blog of Bakerella (click here). But bloggers beware - you can spend hours getting lost in the cuteness!
Then on Sunday, the twins reached a new milestone - the church nursery! Yep. We put them in the nursery for the first time. Jonathan and I enjoyed the freedom, but were sure to check on them between Bible study and worship services. (we couldn't help ourselves). They looked as snug as bugs in Gloria Baldree's lap. Thank you Gloria and all the wonderful helpers at UBC!





6 comments:
Oh, they look so cute and I bet they were the hit of the shower! Should we make them for Brit's shower?
Melissa, these are even more precious than you described! Way to go.
-Amanda
LOOK at your cake balls!!!! They turned out great!! I have been glued to the archives of Bakerella and am dying to start trying some of her ideas. I am attempting the 14 layer cake soon. What a talented lady! As are you......with those pretty cake balls. Amazing! Looking forward to seeing you and the Deming boys next month. love, britt
Great job, Melissa...they are adorable. And congrats on the church nursery...what big boys!!
that's a great idea. It looks like it was a lot of work but very cutie.
By the way....I still check on my kids between services. It's ok. Of course now a days I'm checking to see if they are being bullies or wetting their pants...but that's a different story....
Post a Comment