Over Christmas Break, I got together with my old Study Group from NC. In regular fashion, we took over an entire Starbucks and spent a couple of hours talking. The get-together was made even more perfect because Casey brought her daughter, Zoe, she recently adopted! She is so beautiful. Casey snapped some shots for us! Thanks gals - I had so much fun!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Have a Great Day!
Awwwwwww!!! These are the first pictures I've seen of our outing. That was such a sweet memory! Your blog is so stylish, by the way. I love checking in on it as often as I can. You're quite savvy with all this!
So sweet! What beautiful friends you have! Hope you are doing great. Your blog is really great especially compared to the one I started yesterday. www.thelinklink.wordpress.com
Love you!
Becks
Post a Comment