I try to keep the kids up until Jonathan gets home from work so he can see them. Most nights we make it, but sometimes they are cranky and so we go to bed early. The last few nights, Jon has been able to play with the boys for a bit and I snapped some shots. They have so much fun together that I'm sure bedtime is real bummer for them. And yes, I realize the boys have very yellow cheeks/noses. Blast those those silly carrots! I mix them with other colored veggies, but it doesn't have any effect! What's a mom to do?
I put together these layouts with time that I borrowed from next week. You know...when I'm supposed to be doing more productive stuff - like working on an article or reading for class or cleaning the house or making baby food or ironing Jon's work clothes. ya know...stuff that benefits more than just me. ;) In the first layout, you can see a pile of clean laundry to the left of Zach. So you see, I do have some good intentions...

Credits: Papers, label, and buttons from Little Dreamer Designs Party Time Mini kit/doodle frame by AllieKat Creations/cardboard by digitreats

Credits: Mud Puddles kit by Christie Lemmon Designs





2 comments:
I love the scrapbook pages and I LOVE their little orange faces! :)
Aw, Melissa! They are too cute :) My brother turned orange/yellow when he was a baby from eating too many of the like-colored veggies. The doctor thought he was jaundice. Lol.
Post a Comment