Even at 6 months, we can already see the boys' personalities beginning to take shape.
Zacharias:
I've started thinking of Zachy as Mr. Business. When he eats, he is all about the task at hand. Eating only. And if disturbed or distracted, he gets pretty bent out of shape, which is quite often. We call those moments "Zachy meltdowns." He's certainly not a basketcase - he just likes things a certain way. He likes to be fed, held, and given attention at the precise moment he requests it. But he is the sweetest thing. When I talk to him, he pays close attention and smiles at me with the most loving eyes.
Jonah:
Jonah couldn't be more opposite. He is Mr. Party Animal. When he eats, he is easily distracted and loves to look around, talk to me, talk to his brother, or try to suck his thumb. And he is all about the fun. From the way he smiles, I can tell he is going to be the joker. I'm bracing myself for knock-knock jokes throughout toddlerhood. But in the meantime, when I talk to him, he smiles, crinkles up his eyes, and laughs as if I just told him a killer joke. It is great for my self-esteem.
In fact, between Jonathan and my two boys, I couldn't feel more loved. No matter what their personalities are like, I'd say that's pretty good.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Personality Plus
Posted by The Deming Four at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Sad we couldn't get to see the personalities in person this weekend. Next time!!!
Big hugs and I hope you're all feeling a little better.
Post a Comment