Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bitten


Biting seems to be the game of choice these days...thankfully they only bite each other (and mom). No other innocent victims yet. Below is a sequence of photos I took in December. But don't feel too sorry for Jonah, he's got his own little set of fangs. You can click to enlarge slideshow.


5 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

Oh my...that montage made me laugh out loud. Bless you for celebrating the bites as well as the smiles!

Anonymous said...

Oh my WORD...........that is hysterical. I am laughing so hard right now. So stinkin' funny.

Brittany Shook said...

The above anonymous comment is from me, Brittany Shook. ;)

nive said...

so "CUTE" melissa.

Anonymous said...

So I didn't know you were a Rusted Root fan... "Send Me on My Way" totally reminds me of my freshman year in college. Jill was crazy about that song!
Love the latest blog entry. Those boys!
-Amanda