Friday, August 28, 2009

Pool Days

You gotta love HEB. A couple of weeks ago, I bought a kiddie pool for 9 bucks on sale! It came with all these cute colored balls. Jonathan and I were so excited. We promptly filled it up, added the balls, and plopped the boys inside. We were sure they were going to love it. Bathtime is always a hit, so why not an outside bath?

Well, the pool wasn't quite a hit. The water was freezing (duh, mom and dad!), and so they lasted about 2 seconds. Long enough for me to get a picture. We haven't used it since. I'm not sure the 9 dollar photo was worth it, but the boys are still enjoying the colored balls!

Credits: Vera Lim "Gift" freebie. Pioneer Woman "Soft and Faded" photo shop action.

2 comments:

bhmoore said...

Oh, I wish Gwendolyn could be there to for pool days!! The boys look so cute (and little cold).

Rachael and Chris said...

Ahhh...gotta love it when the kiddos decide they don't like something that you were POSITIVE they would love. :)
Super, super cute photo though...I think it was worth the 9 bucks.