The countdown is on. The boys will be one-year-old in exactly one month! I'm typing as fast as I can right now to get this posted before the little boogers wake up. They are still doing great - sleeping through the night, taking two 2-hour naps a day, taking four bottles of formula, and three meals.
Their new favorite past times include puffs - these little Gerber snacks for babies that dissolve in their mouths. They go bonkers when they see the puffs container. And well, if you shake the cans so that they hear the puffs knocking around inside, well, then they turn into little rockets ready to shoot out of their high chairs. It is too funny. Sometimes I shake the can just to hear them squeal a few more times. Is that mean?
They also love to crawl and stand up. Zach has been mobile for a while and Jonah just started crawling and pulling himself up this week. Zach mastered the stairs and both of them can get down off the couch by sliding on their bellies. We have been amazed at how little you have to teach them - they just figured out on their own how to crawl and stand and slide around. They didn't see us doing any of those things. They just did them.
The boys are babbling like crazy - saying mama and dada. Sometimes we hear Zachy whispering to himself like he's telling himself a secret. Both are clapping and when they return your smile it melts the heart. Yesterday, I went into their room to get them up from their naps, and both boys were standing up in their cribs facing each other, just talking away to each other. I guess it is a sign of more things to come...
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
11 months
Posted by The Deming Four at 5:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
first off I can't believe they're going to one, that's crazy! second you have got to bring them over soon to swim or play or whatever!
Post a Comment