My first mother's day was really great. When I woke up, the boys each gave me a yummy candle. Now how did they sneak out of the house and get all the way to Bath and Body works without my knowledge? Zachy must be a faster on his knees than I orginally suspected. Then we gathered the troops for church and celebrated the day with some great friends at UBC. Our pastor's sermon was on the faith of Jochebed (Moses' mother), and it was one of my favorite messages he's shared this year in his series on Exodus. Last night we celebrated my birthday and mother's day by eating at DOUGH here in San Antonio. It was out of the world - they make their own mozzerella fresh everyday! Then on Sunday night, Jonathan let me kick back and enjoy the boys while he us dinner! Thanks Jonathan - I loved the whole weekend! Here are some pics below:
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
sounds like you had a great day! lots of fun and love to go around the deming house. i am so excited about seeing you guys in a few weeks.
xoxoxox
Happy Belated birthday and mother's day!!!!! I know it was a doubly special mommy's day for you. REALLY looking forward to seeing you very soon.
Love,
britt
Dough...yummmmmmy!
Are those pearly whites I see? The boys are soooo cute!
Happy Birthday TODAY! (I thought I had missed it, hence the "belated" comment in my last post). Hope it's an extra special day for you. Love, britt
Post a Comment