Wednesday, March 4, 2009

8 Months

Zach and Jonah are fat and happy...what more could you ask for? They are my two little merry men - laughing and squealing at all my funny faces and at each other. I wish everyone could see them and enjoy them like I do every day. They turned 8 months yesterday.


Here's the latest:
  • They have discovered hair. My pony tail used to be a hair style of choice -now it is a necessity. They've almost pinched me ballheaded. They love to pull each other's hair too. Yesterday Zach pulled Jonah's hair so hard he made him cry.
  • We weighed them this weekend and they each weigh about 19 lbs each! Yes, I have quite nice biceps. In fact, if it weren't for those pesky bikinis I might consider entering a muscle contest. And the body grease...gerrrrrrrrooooooooosssssss!
  • Greens are in, oranges are out - veggies that is...
  • I swear Jonah said 'ma-ma' the other day, which is wildly ironic considering Jonathan has been trying to get them to say 'da-da' since we brought them home from the NICU. So sorry Jonathan - I promise I'm not bribing them while you are at work.
  • Jonah loves loves loves a stuffed doggie that my friend Britt gave me about 5 years ago. It is his favorite toy.
  • Jonah smiles at the camera now
  • Zach is my little soldier - preferring to stand at attention for as long as someone is willing to hold him.
  • Zach holds himself up with his arms when he's on his tummy. I think he'll be crawling soon.
  • Jonah will mimic the movement of Jonathan's lips when he sings to him.
  • Both are smitten with books.
  • Both love music and to be sung to beyond words.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Smitten for books my kind of boys. Oh and they are oh so cute, I can't wait to get my hands on them soon!