Last weekend, Jonathan and I decided we would take some pictures of the boys for our Christmas Card (don't worry friends...You haven't received them because I haven't sent them out yet!). We started by putting the boys on their stomachs under the tree. But they kept rolling over. After about 15 minutes we gave up and moved the boys into their bumbos. But then they kept looking at each other, the tree, the gifts, the dog....everywhere but the camera!!!! It was too funny. Here are some of the mess ups:
Merry Christmas!





5 comments:
I think you should have made a Christmas flip-book to send out...those pics are awesome!! Cute, cute, cute boys you have.
don't know why I didn't think of that! Maybe next year! :)
Merry Christmas to you and your family Jonathan; your children are a blessing from GOD.
God Bless; love you guys
Jose Sanchez and family
You gotta love the baby clevage in the first few pics. Getting one baby to look is hard, I can't imagine getting two. Although when you have boy's as cute are yours it doesn't matter where they look. Merry Christmas!
I had the BEST time seeing you while you were here in Wake Forest. Starbucks today was so fun. Thanks for letting us steal you away for that time. Bradley and I loved being with your family on Christmas. That was so sweet of all of you to share that day with us. We will be praying for you tomorrow as you travel back home. Love, britt
Post a Comment