Monday, November 3, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

I recently discovered digital scrapbooking and created these pages from quick page templates. See the wonderful world of http://www.weedsandwildflowersdesign.com/ for ideas and downloads).

5 comments:

Jessica said...

They're beautiful! How do you find time for that?

Rachael and Chris said...

They look fantastic! And I second Jessica...how did you find time for that?!?!!! Great job, Supermom!

Anonymous said...

I love to scrapbook. I am going to work on Madison's pictures (3 - 5 years old) this weekend. She absolutely loves looking at her pictures. Your boys will love to look at the pictures with you and ask so many questions!! You will love it.

Gonzalez Family said...

Hi Melissa, Its Manon! Scott and Diana's old neighbors. I was reading their blog and came across yours! Congratulations on the beautiful boys! They are so sweet! Eric and I had a little girl a few days after you guys on July 15th. I am sure it was such an amazing experience and exhausting. I can't imagine you dealing with 2. Mady keeps me very busy! The boys have a great birthday! That was my parents wedding anniversary! Congrats again and if you have a minute check out our blog...gonzalez9626.blogspot.com God Bless

Anonymous said...

Which photographer did you use to take pictures of your family? I think that is such a great idea for the photographer to come your house! You are so much more relaxed.