The boys have started doing “twin” things now. They still share a crib, but now when I go in to get them up in the morning I find that they have scooted together so that their feet touch. Because one is usually crying I’m not sure if they like this or not. But each morning this is the state that find them in. (Notice Zach is almost completely out of his swaddle on the right. We call him hoodini).
They’ve also started to talk to each other. For about a month, they have been cooing at me or at Jon. Their entire faces light up when they talk. But every once in a while they will smile at each other and coo at each other. It is so cute I can’t help but laugh out loud at them. And of course Mom’s freakishly loud laugh breaks the spell…
Friday, October 24, 2008
16 Weeks
Posted by The Deming Four at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Butterbean and Peanut look great!!!
I love the new background on your page! Those boys are so cute. Ya'll did a good job... My dad is a twin and my aunt is a twin. My grandmother had two sets of twins! She use to tell me that they would make noises to each other and when one would cry the other would crawl over to the one crying and he would then stop crying. She had them in the same crib for about a year because they would cry without each other. It is just amazing how close they can be. Love you guys! Jackie
Love the new updates to your blog....you have left us in the dust!! Give the boys a big squeeze for me. XOXOXOX
I love your new blog look! And what a sweet update on the boys- They look like they are doing great!
The blessings of twins- Mine still share that twin talk (and they are 18 months old!), and can still comfort each other when they are upset. Just today, Nathan brought Natalie her pacifier when she was crying. Mine would scoot together in the crib too so they could touch each other- So sweet! (And one time, Natalie was sucking on Nathan's thumb... I guess she couldn't find her pacifier, so his thumb worked!) Such fun!
Post a Comment