Jonathan swears this is what happens every time I leave the house. No sooner than I drive out of the garage, do the little buggers start screaming. However, Dad can now wield a pacifier like a pro.
that video rocked!! You guys ROCK!!! we got our sweet package in the mail today. Thank you so much. What a treat. I can't wait to try the coffee.... fancy smancy home blend! ooh lala! :o) Thanks for thinking and praying for us. We love you. I'm sending you lil' asher's program. Your babies are so precious!
We are the Deming Four :: one hard-working engineer husband, one very happy writing mama, and two very lively 18-mo. twins {Zach and Jonah}. Together we comprise a family bound together by the love of Christ.
5 comments:
Oh they are so cute...be thankful the pacifer works. Brie has colic and NEVER took one.
So precious...and I love the car seat comparison pics!! Your boys are getting so big!
that video rocked!! You guys ROCK!!! we got our sweet package in the mail today. Thank you so much. What a treat. I can't wait to try the coffee.... fancy smancy home blend! ooh lala! :o) Thanks for thinking and praying for us. We love you. I'm sending you lil' asher's program.
Your babies are so precious!
Love you guys!
Casey
those sweet boys are so cute!!! i can't believe how big the are!
Oh my goodness. They are so precious!! We can't wait to meet them! Will talks about it all the time...
Chelsea
Post a Comment