Zach and Jonah are the cutest babies ever!!! Gwen says she loves them and can't wait to meet them! Meanwhile, aunt Heather (aka. the fun aunt)can't wait to hold them and kiss them!
We are the Deming Four :: one hard-working engineer husband, one very happy writing mama, and two very lively 18-mo. twins {Zach and Jonah}. Together we comprise a family bound together by the love of Christ.
4 comments:
Zach and Jonah are the cutest babies ever!!! Gwen says she loves them and can't wait to meet them! Meanwhile, aunt Heather (aka. the fun aunt)can't wait to hold them and kiss them!
What handsome boys you have! So glad that you are at home and doing so well!
Love all the pictures of your precious angels. I love how much they snuggle and touch one another!!
I'm sorry for divebombing your blog, but I don't see anywhere to contact you directly. I grew up with your husband and would love to touch base.
David Rogers
daverogers34 (at) gmail.com
Post a Comment