Fun With Twins Outfits
Melissa is doing great, as you can see here at 31 weeks. The boys are going great too, already estimated at weighing over 4lbs. each. To put it in perspective, 4lbs. x 2 + the weight of an extra amniotic sac = one uncomfortable Melissa. Now on to the preparation for the boys. We wanted to share with you some of our favorite outfits so far. Please be sure to cast your vote in the "Cutest Outfit" section.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
31 Weeks
Posted by The Deming Four at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
So happy everything is going so well!!! Can't wait to meet the little angels soon. And the Dr. Seuss outfits are so freakin' cute!!!!!
Melissa, Melissa, Melissa...I will never say another word about being uncomfortable pregnant. You're super hero, woman.
Lis, you look great! I can't wait to see those adorable little twins. I love the outfits personalized with their names!
We had to vote for the Aggie outfit, in sympathy for the Ags missing out on the Baseball World Series. Not long now,can't wait!
Oh my goodness, you have to be so uncomfortable. Tyler was 9lbs.6oz on his due date...you are almost that but 9 weeks earlier. You are doing a wonderful job carrying those babies, you're definately my hero!!
You look great and love the outfits. I can't wait to see those little ones. Love you, Jackie Chandler
Post a Comment